Institute of Psychology of the Jagiellonian University announces a call for scientific and technical worker THE LABORATORY OF PAIN RESEARCH at the Faculty of Philosophy, in the Institute of Psychology, in the Department of General Psychology, in the Pain Research Group within the project „Un(learning) pain by consequences. Development of the learning theory of placebo effects” funded by National Science Center, MAESTRO 12.
The candidate should meet the following criteria:
- higher education,
- fluency in English,
- knowledge of safety and lab procedures,
- good technical and IT skills,
- good planning and organizational skills.
Additionaly welcome are:
- 3 years of professional experience,
- experience in conducting psychological experimental research,
- experience in laboratory work, especially on a similar position,
- experience in statistical data analysis.
- coordination of experimental studies in the laboratory,
- maintaining security standards,
- scheduling lab and staff,
- preparation of the study materials,
- programming the experimental procedures,
- recruitment of study participants,
- preparing the data collected in the experiments for statistical analysis,
- caring and maintaining of laboratory equipment,
- purchasing lab supplies,
- ensuring that all information and data collected in the lab is kept safe,
- attendance in research team meetings,
- whenever possible: conducting experiments in the lab.
More information in the appendix below.